Lake Wapusun offers fun family camping located in Amish and Mohican Country. Clean, quiet and friendly atmosphere is complimented by a large 23 acre swimming and fishing lake, surrounded by 5 smaller lakes.
We are 5 minutes from the nearest canoe livery, close to golf courses, cheese factories, Mohican Forest, Amish homes, horseback riding, Roscoe Village, miniature golf, speedways, water slides and many fine restaurants.
Within an hour's drive are The Living Bible Museum, Yankee Peddler, and Wooster and Loudonville Fairs. For those coming from outside Ohio, we are a good stopover for Cedar Point and Kings Island.
We have accommodations for anything from a tent to an RV. Our campground offers back to nature camping without all the commercial crowds. if you want to camp daily or seasonally, rent a cottage or a trailer, and be in the sun or shade, Lake Wapusun has something to offer you!
Leashed dogs welcome! (except in rental units)
- Rental Cottages, A-Frame and Trailers
- 300+ Campsites (mostly wooded)
- Fire Ring & Picnic Table available with each hook-up site rental
- General Store (basic food & Camping needs including propane, firewood and ice)
- Bathouses with showers and flush toilets, as well as a laundry facility
- Open and closed shelters (available for reunions, company picnics, birthday parties, etc)
- Camping facilities for club rallies or any sized group
- Playgrounds with GIANT sandboxes
- Swimming (sand & grass beach)
- Basketball & Tennis Courts
- Kayaks, row and paddleboat rentals
- Baseball Field (for groups)